We simply couldn't do it without our donors and sponsors. Individual, business, and foundation donations provide generous funding that helps SSC achieve outstanding theater. Gifts of all levels are welcome, appreciated, and truly make a difference.
2012 Operating Budget: $1,731,000
Our education and community outreach program, Shakespeare To Go, is a recipient of a grant from Arts Midwest, on behalf of the National Endowment for the Arts in support of their national theatre initiative, Shakespeare for a New Generation.
Funded, in part, by a grant from the Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County. Shakespeare Santa Cruz would like to thank the Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County for their support of our programming and for recognizing us “as an established cultural presence for the people of Santa Cruz County."
Since the founding of SSC, UC Santa Cruz has provided significant in-kind support including office and meeting space and human resources administration.
- Monterey Peninsula Foundation
- Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County
- Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County
- Division of the Arts, University of California Santa Cruz
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Wallis Foundation